TERMS & CONDITIONS
CFDP TERMS, CONDITIONS & REFUND POLICY
1. A deposit of $150 is required to book your portrait session.
2. Deposits are non-refundable, as they are used to secure your session time and date. We do not book any other sessions during your secured time. All sales are final once edited portraits are delivered electronically to the client. If you must reschedule your photoshoot, your deposit will remain valid for 6 months. After 6 months, you will forfeit your deposit, and must make a new booking for the current price of our services.
3. Your non-refundable deposit goes towards the total cost of your portrait session.
4. Client is provided one complimentary reschedule once after initial time of booking. If client has to reschedule a second time, then a second deposit of $150 will be required before rescheduling. If inclement weather makes a portrait session impractical, or CFDP has to reschedule, that will not count against the client.
5. Images provided by the photographer are for PERSONAL use only and may not be used for commercial use by the client. Provided images may not be used by the client for publication for profit or provided to third parties to endorse or promote events.
6. Provided images may not be used or provided to magazines in digital or print form without written consent from the photographer.
7. Client will receive six digitally edited portraits of their choice with their purchased package (Instagram video not available at this time – coming soon):
- Social media sharing size and print size
- Images will be edited in color and client will receive a HIGH-RESOLUTION SIZE for print and a LOW RESOLUTION size for social media along with limited copyright
- Additional images may be purchased separately upon request for an additional $25 per image